Average Temperatures in Semnan, Iran
- The average temperature in Semnan, Iran is somewhat warm at 18.4 degrees Celsius (65.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 28.6 °C (51.5°F) which is a moderate range.
- July is the warmest month (very, very hot) with a mean temperature of 32.2 degrees Celsius (89.96 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 3.6 degrees Celsius (38.48 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Semnan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Semnan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Semnan
- Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan - 498 kms (309.5 miles) N
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 536.2 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 513.3 kms (319 miles) NW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 411.6 kms (255.8 miles) WNW
- Rasht, Iran - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) WNW
- Ramsar, Iran - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) WNW
- Babolsar, Iran - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NNW
- Zanjan, Iran - 459.6 kms (285.6 miles) WNW
- Teheran, Iran - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) W
- Arak, Iran - 372 kms (231.2 miles) WSW
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) WSW
- Esfahan, Iran - 375.5 kms (233.4 miles) SSW